Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Top 5 movies of the Summer and Bottom 4.

Well school is almost here and the summer movies are lowering down from Spider-Man 3 to Rush Hour 3. I have thought and thought about my top five favorite movies of the summer. I have also made my least favorite movies of the summer.

Top 5:

5. Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
4. Hairspray
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. The Simpsons Movie
1. The Bourne Ultimatum

Bottom 4:

4. Shrek the Third
3. Evan Almighty
2. Spider-Man 3
1. Underdog

2 comments:

Cold Chilli said...

Bourne better than Simpsons?
I'm shocked you said that.
Of the movies I've seen this summer:

1. Transformers
2. Live free or Die Hard
3.Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
4. Fantastic Four
5. Simpson's
6. Spider-man 3

I haven't seen Bourne yet. But I think it would be 1 or 2.

Unknown said...

My top 5 of the summer
1 Harry Potter
2 300 (saw in cheap movies in the summertime, so it counts!)
3 Pirates
4 SpiderMan 3
5 Fantastic 4


I haven't seen Transformers, Bourne, LFODH, or Simpsons yet.